terça-feira, 30 de maio de 2017

An epiphany in solitude...

At times when I am all alone
and on my couch lying prone,
Those moments re-enter my mind
and clocks start to rewind.
And I am lost once again,
Soaking in the memories' rain.

I hear voices, i hear cries,
I hear my tongue rolling with lies.
And guilt overwhelms me,
so strong I want to flee,
but I must see, i must see
my wrongdoings, my cruelties.
Sometimes, when I think about
my past, I start to doubt
the point of my existence;
is guilt now my subsistence?

There creeps a pain in my heart,
the haunting ghosts of the past.
A fool have I been all my life!
in misdeeds I wasted my life!
An epiphany , a realization
I am damned for damnation!
So now I pledge to do some good,
my spirit's burning like the wood.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário