sábado, 29 de maio de 2010

Está mal...

... gostar das canções dos meus 'vizinhos'... Não é muito normal :(

Opa!


I burned "yesterdays" ,nights of the past
the memories turned to smithereens as well
memories and screams,pointless wishes
In some corner(of my mind)i've left open wounds

I burned "yesterdays",nights of the past
on fire I set dreams and nightmares
tears that burn,many lies
they look like a silent movie that I no longer watch

I set on fire
everything that belongs on the past
I'll change everything
and I'll shout:
we can forget about the past and make a new beginning

I burned "yesterdays",nights of the past
and I start all over again even if you don't want me to
Tears that burn,many lies
I paid for everything I owed and for all my debts

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário